Subscribe to the Water Allocations Update
Water Allocation Statements are issued to announce an increase in an allocation for a specific water source and licence category, or to announce an opportunity to access a supplementary flow event.
These statements may also be issued to provide a summary of current allocations, outlook and possible future water availability scenarios for major river valleys and systems.
To subscribe to the Water Allocations Update:
- Enter your email address below. Please check it is correct.
- Select which regions you want to be notified about - multiple selections accepted or select 'All water sources' further below
- Click on the 'Subscribe to list' button
- An email will be sent to the address you provide (if it does not arrive within five minutes check your spam folder)
- You will need to follow the instructions in that email to confirm your subscription.
NSW Department of Industry will only collect personal information for a lawful purpose. The department will not collect any more information than is necessary for it to fulfill these functions. The department will not disclose your personal information to anyone without your consent unless legally required to do so. Read our full privacy statement
* indicates required